THE HIGH SELE VALLEY ROUTE
The "High Sele Valley Route", part of the Via Popilia Route in the Campagna area, crosses the towns of Contursi Terme, Colliano, Laviano, Santomenna, Castelnuovo di Conza, Valva, Oliveto Citra, Campagna and ends on the Via Popilia in the Eboli area.
It is one of the three secondary routes of the main Via Popilia one, and it corresponds to one of the three areas into which the LAG area The Paths of Living Well can be divided.
The total length of the route is approximately 126 km.
Along the route you can visit:
- the Shrine of Santa Maria di Avigliano and the Hermitage of San Michele in Campagna;
- the Museum of Sacred Art and the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Santomenna;
- the Church of San Michele and the Mother Church in the historical centre of Valva;
- Guerritore Castle at Oliveto Citra;
- the Church of Santa Maria del Borgo at Colliano and the Chapel of Santa Maria del Soccorso in Collianello.